Live-in Nanny / Household Helper Needed in Old Westbury, Long Island
April 3rd, 2021
A tight-knit and bustling family with 2 boys ages 6 months old and 3 years old are seeking a live-in nanny/household helper to provide loving childcare and help run the household smoothly.
Location: Old Westbury, Long Island
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm.
Live-in M-F, off on weekends (can live in or live-out)
Start date: ASAP
- Everything related to the well-being of the children.
- Reading, playing, and actively engaging the children in age-appropriate activities.
- Help to keep the house neat and tidy.
- Inventory/ordering of household items.
- Family laundry.
- Cooking for the kids.
- Loading and unloading dishwasher.
- Wiping down the countertops, Swiffer the floors.
The family has a housekeeper that comes once a week for deep cleaning.
Accommodations: private room, bathroom, and small kitchen.
Salary and Benefits: $1000+ per week
2 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick days, paid holidays.