We know how important this hire is to you. Kristen, the founder of A Nanny Match, takes the time to work one-on-one with you to ensure your nanny placement is the best match for your family. Successful placements are guaranteed.
A $250 deposit is requested to begin your personalized search and the exciting process of finding your nanny! This fee gets deducted from your placement fee.
* The placement fee is a one-time, flat rate fee due upon hire.
* The deposit starts the search and an in-home consultation. (Although we encourage meetings, you can opt out if you prefer.)
* Job post fees and background check fees are included in the placement fee.
* A permanent placement is any placement other than a temporary or summer placement.
* Registration with A Nanny Match grants access to back-up care for $20 a day (nanny's wages are additional)
* Permanent placement fee includes up to a one year guarantee.
Placement fees are based on each family's specific needs such as PT/FT, Live-in/Live-out, temporary or permanent. Please call or email us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org | 917.703.2209.
We want you to be happy, bottom line. In the rare event there is an issue that cannot be resolved, we will replace your nanny for up to one year. A replacement within the first three months is at no additional cost. After three months, your credit is prorated at 50%.
We provide hiring tools, help negotiate salary and help create work agreements. A Nanny Match is affiliated with top household employer payroll and tax service providers. In regards to busy family schedules, we are available nights and weekends.