Why Choose A Nanny Match?
- We provide an exclusive service at competitive rates.
- We have established relationships with some of the best nannies in your area.
- We perform customized searches for every family.
- We have a thorough and stringent vetting process.
- You can be confident when hiring a referral from A Nanny Match that your child will be properly cared for and nurtured.
- We are flexible with your needs, schedule, and specific childcare requirements.
- We will provide you with a caregiver who will not only meet your requirements but exceeds your expectations.
All ANM nannies meet the minimum requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a full-time nanny for FT nanny positions.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a childcare provider for PT nanny positions.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Newborn Care Specialist (NCS) / Night Nurse / Baby Nurse for newborn care positions.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Punctual and reliable, with strong communication skills.
- Safety conscious and proactive.
- Genuine, honest, warm, and nurturing.
- 3 solid references.
- Willingness to help with light housekeeping and tasks related to the child's care (meal prep, laundry).
A Nanny Match is an equal opportunity employment agency and does not discriminate in the referral of job applicants based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability status, marital status, or sexual orientation.