We are proud to work with some of the most revered nannies in New York, Westchester, Connecticut, New Jersey, Boston, Miami, other Florida, and Italy—warm, knowledgeable, and dependable caregivers with extensive work histories. Our nannies come recommended to us by our current clients, our nannies, and our vast network of professionals. Additionally, we recruit at colleges and through online sources. Our 7-Step Screening Process is designed for the highest level of professionalism and sets us apart from other agencies.
The Benefits of In-Home Childcare
- Ideal for parents who need flexible childcare arrangements.
- The careful attention that a nanny provides gives children a deep sense of self-worth and security.
- You can ask your nanny to create and maintain a daily log of the child’s activities and nutrition.
- Assists with your children's laundry and prepares nutritious meals for your children.
- You control your child's care structure according to your philosophies, and consistency helps instill security and confidence.
- Children aren’t exposed to all the germs in a daycare center, and unlike daycare centers, nannies can provide care for mildly sick children.
- Parents don’t have to rearrange their work schedules around holidays and school closings.
- A nanny provides the ultimate in childcare convenience.