We are proud to work with some of the most revered nannies in NYC. Warm, knowledgeable, and dependable caregivers with extensive work histories. Our nannies come recommended to us by our current clients, our nannies, and our own growing network. Additionally, we recruit at colleges and through online sources. Our 7-Step Screening Process is designed to the highest level of professionalism and sets us apart from other agencies.
The Benefits of In-Home Childcare
- Ideal for parents who need flexible childcare arrangements.
- The careful attention that a nanny provides gives children a deep sense of self-worth and security.
- You can ask your nanny to maintain a daily log of the child’s activities and nutrition.
- Helps you keep your home clean, assists with your children's laundry and prepares nutritious meals for your children.
- Helps everyone out in the morning, and/or everyone home in the evening.
- You have control over your child's care structure according to your standards and rules, and the consistency and techniques will create security, confidence and self-control.
- Children aren’t exposed to all the germs in a daycare center, and unlike daycare centers, nannies are able to provide care for mildly sick children.
- Parents don’t have to rearrange their work schedules should their child become sick, or around holidays and school closings.
- A nanny provides the ultimate in childcare convenience.